Senior Accounts Officer / Management Accountant
Department : QX Finance and Accounts Outsourcing
QX F&A is looking to expand its F&A outsourcing capacity and is seeking a Management Account to work for its UK business clients. The ideal candidate should have at least three year of experience in a finance and accounts function at a knowledge process outsourcing (KPO) company, and a strong understanding of UK GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles) and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Amortize the prepaid based on period of service for the expenses – for both New & Existing invoices by recording the Journal entries.
- Update the prepayment schedule in MACs with new entries recorded for the month and amortize accordingly
- Reversal of Old accruals, after they are closed, rejected or invoice received.
- Provision of New Accruals based on PO’s pending invoice booking in the current month.
- Landlord Payment entries and Inter site & Inter Company Recharge between group entities
- Nominal Ledger Scrutiny of all the Nominal Account codes to ensure that the transactions are accurately recorded in that month.
- Run the Trial Balances – Monthly, Year to Date & upto previous year end
- Preparation of Finance Packs for clients which involves preparation of Funding statement, cashflow projections & commentary on the Varainces on P&L statement.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- One to Five years experience working as an Senior Accountant / Management accountant, experience working with hotels or student Accommodation Company will be an added advantage.
- Experience of using Sage line 50 accounting software will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication in spoken and written English
- Well-versed with MS office; especially MS Excel
- Great pay that exceeds the industry standard for that specific position
- Performance incentives
- Flexible shift timings
- UK travel rewards for top-performing candidates
- On-site and off-site training on all aspects of the job
- Cab and one time meal provided upon request
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an award winning organisation that rewards each individual for their achievements. If you have a zeal for accounting then this is an excellent opportunity to improve your career.
Don’t miss out on this. Apply Now!
QX F&A is a reputable, growing division within QX which provides finance, accounts and payroll outsourcing services to businesses in the UK. Established in 2003, QX F&A currently employs a large number of accountants and payroll executives operating out of modern and secure offices in Ahmedabad.