Senior Graphic Designer
Department : Marketing
Example on and offline materials:
- Brand development
- Web design
Reporting to the Group Marketing Director, the Senior Graphic Designer will have excellent organisational abilities, attention to detail and exceptional design skills. They will have an outgoing, professional manner, ability to build strong stakeholder engagement, meets deadlines and allocated budgets. They will have a propensity for thinking ahead, and the ability to rise to the challenge of new or unexpected circumstances. The ability to think creatively and come up with innovative solutions is essential.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Carry out regular analysis, internal and competitor, to generate recommendations and share insights with relevant stakeholders.
- Develop design strategies for appropriate media channel application.
- Use best practice across all media channels.
- Keep up to date with relevant developments to ensure the nGAGE is using the most appropriate tactics.
- To ensure all output complies with company, industry and legal guidelines/regulations.
Creative, production and distribution:
- Design of all creative work including: branding, email marketing, brochures, magazines, graphics and features for the eCommerce site, mobile or microsites, printed and digital advertising material.
- Ensure artwork is completed to required timescales and budgets.
- Accountable for managing the relationship of external design parties.
- Work alongside the Digital Marketing Executive, Content Writer, and wider Marketing Team, ensuring all campaigns and creative are executed in keeping across all channels.
- To measure success by measuring the following:
- Web traffic
- Email list growth
- Qualified leads / referrals
- Social engagement / shares
- Contact Us applications
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- Strong administrative and coordination skills with an attention to detail.
- Demonstrates initiative and enthusiasm.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team-working skills at all levels.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organise own workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Creativity – ability to articulate ideas and implement.
- Ideally Minimum 2 years+ design experience of working across a range of multi-media design projects.
- Proficient knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Strong project management skills and experience of managing agencies/suppliers.
- Educated to degree level in a design discipline.
- Demonstrable prioritisation, time management and organisational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- The ability to demonstrate a high attention to detail.
- A team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Possess an understanding of interactive-driven design and the constraints of designing for the screen.
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent communication skills.