This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic fresher or recent graduate to join a brand new center, part of a large expansion plan across the Globe. In this role, you will be is responsible for supporting our US clients to source & recruit the right candidates.
• Source the right candidates through internal databases & job portals.
• Build strong relationships with your clients to understand their plans and objectives.
• Conduct the pre-screen process, evaluating all candidates & ensure their skills and experience meets the role requirements.
• Develop a network of potential candidates and proactively build a talent pool.
• Continue to attract talent by using job boards and various social media platforms.
• Build an internal and external network.
• Negotiate compensation and bring closure of a potential applicant.
• Adhere to recruitment compliance processes.
• Foster & deliver an exceptional candidate experience.
• Minimum 6 months of recruitment experience in any of these verticals (IT/Non IT/Engineering/Automobiles/Manufacturing)
• Must have International exposure experience working in international market such as USA.
• Good communication skills