The client is one of the largest and fastest growing companies in its industry, comprising of a network of 20+ brands grown through mergers and acquisitions. In order to build a scalable business model, the client wanted to set up a Global Business Services (GBS) structure.
- Transitioning from a long withstanding region/entity-based structure
- Build a plug-and-play model to easily integrate services for newly acquired brands.
- Ensure continuous improvement of current processes to increase team efficiency, implement smart automation and build a scalable business model.
In order to bring about organisational transformation for the client, QX followed a unique Transition-Improve-Transformation model:
- Transition: For the first six months of our partnership with the client, the QX team worked on process mapping, identified client requirements, did an in-depth risk analysis and did a comprehensive process baselining.
- Stabilise & Improve: In the 6 to 18-month period, the QX team focused on introducing ISO, monitoring processes, collecting feedback and ensuring continuous improvement.
- Transformation: 18 months into the partnership, QX moved into the transformation phase – bringing about smart automation, benchmarking and continuous process improvement.
GET IN TOUCH
- 2M GBP savings delivered in 18 months
- Consolidation of Services through Outsourcing model into one center
- Moving from a region/entity based to process-based structure
- More than 99% accuracy in payroll processing, with reduced query rates & unbilled amount
- Significant decrease in DSO, unallocated cash and 90+ aged debt of ledger balance through effective AR & Credit Control
- More than 99% accuracy in invoice processing with reduced average open tickets through agile AP processes
- Over 94% accuracy in compliance maintenance